Thursday, April 3, 2008
Cute Hair
When Haley was bathing tonight she was playing with her foam dress up dolls and changing their outfits while commenting on their whereabouts for the day. I was dressing one doll and mentioned that I was taking mine to ride the horse carousel at the mall. She decided that she'd bring her doll as well, but every time she moved her doll off the tub wall her orange pigtail wig would fall off into the bathtub. I told her that it would be ok if her doll went to ride the carousel without hair. Haley said, "Mom, she wants to look cute!" Oh dear. I have clearly created a monster. She already thinks it is important to look cute to go out for the day. Although, I'm not sure what she considers cute. Many days I wouldn't be caught in the outfits she chooses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Post a Comment